Friday, July 30, 2010

Super Summer

I am having a truly fantastic summer! Being all done with school is awesome, it leaves me with a mix of relief, confidence, and a great butterflies-in-my-tummy feeling about the future. I'm a graduate (eeeee!) and despite a rollercoaster beginning of summer, life just keeps moving...

On a beautiful Saturday, me, J, the Boy and the Girl took a great walk/scooter ride (2 miles round-trip!) down to the local space-themed park. I packed up some sandwiches, filled some bottles with delicious orange kool-aid and some with water, and we took off on our journey.

(don't forget your sunglasses!)

The park has a structure that was made like an obstacle course. Over the rope bridge, through the two sets of caterpillar rings, across the monkey bars... time! We had an awesome time "timing" our runs - the Girl rocked it out and got the fastest time!

Lots of other fun on the playground like some spinning rings to spin in, a mini climbing wall and a nice shady slide structure where we set up our picnic.

We make sure to get lots of use out of the pools and jacuzzi in our apartment complex...

...and when we're all exhausted theres nothing sweeter than reading Shel Silverstein in bed with the Girl!

This is my life! I love it, I live it, and I laugh daily with my best friend, what more could I ask for?

Don't forget to laugh today! Go out and make your own adventure - and come back to read about mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment